Come prenotare una visita
Per concordare un appuntamento compilare il form o contattare le sedi Artemisia Lab indicate
Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Sapienza University of Rome. Vote 110/110 with praise.
Specialization in Neurology, Sapienza University of Rome. Vote 70/70 with praise
Matriculations in the Italian medical registry (OMCeO) in 2015. Matriculation number LT 3935
- PhD candidate in “Neurosensorial Plasticity” at Department of Neuroscience, Mental Health and Sensory Organs (NESMOS), University la Sapienza of Rome
- Medical research assistant in CHU of Kremlin-Bicêtre, University of Paris-Sud, Unit of Neurology, Nerve Diseases French National Reference Centre.
- Residency in Neurology. Sapienza University of Rome. Sant’Andrea Hospital, Neurology Unit – Unit of Clinical Neurophysiology (from November 2015 until November 2019).
- Medical assistance to refugees on the Italian Navy ships (Mediterranean Sea) in the context of Search and Rescue (SAR) operation (2015).
- Medical doctor in the context of the Italian pre-hospital emergency care system 118 (2015).
- Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction study (NCS)
- Neuromuscular ultrasound and echo-guided infiltration (peripheral nerves, muscles).
- Skin biopsy for intraepidermal nerve fiber quantification and amyloid detection (sampling, staining, lecture)